Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
With the wit, humor, and style that have made her Comfort Book series so popular, mother Jennifer Louden brings her wisdom to the sometimes wonderful, sometimes overwhelming world of pregnancy. From the blissful moments to the panic attacks, Louden guides women through the precarious emotional terrain of pregnancy and early motherhood with exercises, tips, and advice on a wide range of subjects, including:
- Your changing body image and self-esteem
- Fears about your relationship with your partner
- A rational approach to eating (and eating and eating)
- Dream exploration and the creation of a pregnancy comfort journal
- The joyous -- and chaotic -- first months of motherhood
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION