Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Youre no idiot, of course. You know that calligraphy enhances everything from elegant invitations to official documents. The art of beautiful handwriting has been around for centuries, and those who have mastered it have a skill thats both lucrative and enjoyable. Youd love to learn the finer points of calligraphybut when it comes to putting pen to paper, youre all thumbs!
Say so long to chicken scratches! The Complete Idiots Guide to Calligraphy will show you, stroke for stroke, how to master pen and ink to produce projects worthy of the most sophisticated scribe. In this Complete Idiots Guide, you get:
- The history of beautiful handwritingcalligraphy past and present.
- Tools of the tradeessentials for setting up a workspace and getting started.Practice makes perfecttips and exercises to keep you in line.
- Fun with fontssix full alphabets to round out your expertise.
- Design 101how-tos for creating and carrying out your own calligraphy projects, including wedding invitations, bookmarks, and more!
- Taking your skills to the next level with ornamentation.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION